a note from administration
welcoming new students and re-opening for 2020-21 school year!
at immaculate we are pleased to be able to offer an opportunity for our students to participate in a synchronous hybrid learning program. our social distancing protocols are under continuous review so that we ensure a safe in-person learning environment for our students, faculty and staff. our recent technology infrastructure enhancements as well as faculty instructional methods have further improved our classroom experiences and program offerings for all students, whether participating in the hybrid or full virtual learning.
students will engage in 55-minute courses using a 6 period, 4 day rotation schedule.
our vision and mission is to make sure that every student is provided an exemplary experience for students to achieve their goals beyond their own expectations. we are immaculate strong.
students have the option of choosing to participate in our synchronous learning or virtual learning program through the first semester. our cohort schedule for the first semester is as follows:
Health & Safety FAQs
- what safety precautions has immaculate taken to mitigate the spread of the virus?
- will all teachers be in the classroom to teach their courses?
- will faculty be required to wear masks?
- what are the safety protocols, testing and screening procedures used by the school?
- what are parent responsibilities?
- what are the school's responsibilities?
- can you provide some response to covid 19 scenarios?
campus life faqs
we will continue to follow nfhs guidelines for activities which can be accessed at //casci.ac/5949. for the ciac fall sports update following ciac board of control meeting click here. please review our student athlete covid-19 guidelines below with information regarding arrival and dismissal procedures. contact athletic director, nelson mingachos with any additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.