The journey starts here!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
We are currently accepting applications for the Class of 2024, Class of 2025 and Transfer Students. At the top of your application you will note:
Applying for the fall of
Once you are in your admissions account, please be sure to click the correct year year (2020 or 2021) when starting your application.
All steps below are completed in your Admissions Account:
- Complete and Submit Online Application (opens July 1, 2020)
- Application Fee: $50
- Submit Principal/Head/Counselor recommendation form
- Submit Math and English teacher recommendation forms
- Submit Transcript for student's 6, 7 and 8 grade years
- Register for High School Placement Test (9th grade applicants only)
- If you apply to IHS, your application fee includes the exam taken at Immaculate
- Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships (optional - applications open Sept. 1, 2020)
- Parent Meeting, Tour and Mustang for a Day (optional for Class of 2025; required for transfer students)
Application, Financial Aid and Scholarship application deadline is November 21, 2020
Decision letters, financial aid and scholarship notifications are mailed mid-December.
How can we help you?
We welcome you to contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions about the application process.
Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions
(203) 744-1510 x148
Anne Soltes, Assistant to the Director of Admissions
(203) 744-1510 x163